The food and beverage industry has unique challenges. CSE understands these and has a proven track record helping clients turn their customer experience around!
ExperienceCSE partners with restaurant clients across the country to improve their employee experiences—leading to service improvement, revenue growth and greater efficiency. CSE’s niche is working with regional restaurant chains including grab-and-go, fine dining and everything in between to:
- Define the customer journey
- Help develop their standards of service and performance
- Communicate the message across the enterprise through training and development
- Measuring the results for effectiveness and further improvement
- Professionally and personally develop leaders and managers
- Improve communication
- Implement reward and recognition programs
CSE understands the nuances associated with front of the house and back of the house operations, and the challenges associated with recruiting, selecting, onboarding and retaining talent, managing performance and coaching for improvement. CSE effectively creates buy-in and results from the corporate executives all the way through to the front-line.
CSE engages all levels of employees in the support and development of service improvement. We employ a strategy that introduces staff to the concept of treating each customer as a guest, mapping their journey while visiting your restaurant. Each and every detail is scrutinized as each plays a part in shaping the customer experience. We take a holistic approach to service improvement, understanding that service is delivered through more channels than simply front-line staff. To learn more about our holistic approach to service improvement, please check out our eC²® Model.
Products & ServicesEffective solutions that CSE provides for restaurant clients include:
- Professional services: Strategy development and consulting, creating the right solution mix for your specific needs
- Foundations: Begin the creation of a service culture, and support everyone moving in the same direction
- e4Survey®: CSE's employee survey, e4Survey®, will determine your organization’s strengths and opportunities from an employee perspective
- Survey Strategy Session: A representative task force uses survey results to create relevant action plans
- eMapping: Service map your customer journey to ensure delight at every touchpoint along the way
- Mystery shopping: Measure your organization’s customer experience
- Training: Equip your staff with the skills and tools to best represent your organization and serve your customers including: recommending products, upselling, server attentiveness and transaction efficiency.